All orders are processed within 48 hours once payment has been received and we aim to deliver in stock items within 3-7 working days. Any items not in stock or special orders can take a further 7-10 days.
Free Local Delivery Requirements
- Minimum spend £10
- Address must come under Barking or Dagenham. RM8, RM9, RM10 or IG11
Terms & Conditions
- ALL Orders will require a signature on delivery.
- We will notify you by text message/EMAIL when your order is due for delivery. We always try to give as much notice as possible however in the summer period we deliver at short notice everyday.
- Home deliveries usually take place between 5pm – 9pm depending on demand.
- We do not deliver on Friday or Saturday (Except during summer holidays). Please contact us if this isn’t convenient for you as we will be happy to meet your requirements where possible.
- If delivery is attempted of an order and the customer is not home or has provided incorrect delivery details, then a further redelivery fee will be payable.
- If your chosen delivery address is a multi residency property where you do not have your own door then you will need to come to the main entrance to collect your order. This is because we are restricted with parking in built up areas. You will received a text message when we are coming to you next.
- Redelivery fee charged at £2.50 within Barking & Dagenham, £3.95 elsewhere.
- Uniform7 delivers all orders by hand and do not use any courier services. Therefore, we are unable to leave any parcels in letterboxes, sheds, outbuildings, bins or gardens.
- We can deliver to a neighbour or different address but this must be pre-arranged at the time of order. It is the customers responsibility to liaise with the neighbour any delivery information. If your neighbour is unavailable upon delivery, the redelivery fee will apply.
- We can redeliver your order to school (if they support our Click & Collect service) The redelivery fee will still apply.
- All orders place during SCHOOL HOLIDAYS will be delivered on the Sunday before school resumes unless otherwise stated. This does not apply to the busy summer period.
Click & Collect
The following schools support our new Click & Collect service:
Orders placed using Click and Collect service will usually be delivered to school on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday afternoons.
You will be notified by text message/EMAIL when your order has been delivered to school. When you collect your order, please have your order number to hand as you may be asked to sign for your parcel. Please ensure you sign for the correct parcel with the correct date as this may affect your returns policy.
Any enquires regarding order status, exchanges, refunds ect must be made with Uniform7. School staff WILL NOT be able to give you any information on this.
Call 0208 924 8647 or text 0771 864 3676 for an order update.
Orders outside this area can be delivered or posted out at a standard rate of £3.95. Once your order has been processed & completed, Parcels are usually dispatched within 48 hours.
THE WEBSITE WILL BE UPDATED ACCORDINGLY DURING BUSY PERIODS.